Septanest 1:100,0004% articaine with 1:100,000 epinephrine injection solution
- Local or loco-regional dental anesthesia in patients of at least 4 years old.
- To request the SPC, please use the CONTACT link at the foot of this page.
Features & benefits
- Fast onset to avoid delay before effective analgesia is achieved.
- No-methylparaben formulation to avoid allergic reactions on sensitive patients.
- Latex-free plungers and seals.
- Higher epinephrine concentration than 1:200,000 formulation to improve blood control on the procedure’s site.
- Terminal sterilization of product/cartridges for safe use.
- Milar label covered glass cartridges to minimize risk of injury in the event of a cartridge breakage.
- Box containing 5 blisters of 10 x 2.2 ml glass cartridges
- Contact us to request a copy of the SPC