Biodentine™Bioactive Dentine Substitute
- In the crown: temporary enamel restoration, permanent dentine restoration, deep or large carious lesions, deep cervical or radicular lesions, pulp capping, pulpotomy.
- In the root: root and furcation perforations, internal/external resorptions, apexification, retrograde surgical filling.
Features & benefits
- Versatile usage: endodontic repair and restorative procedures.
- Chair time savings thanks to direct bonding of the composite onto Biodentine™ now possible in the same session
- Reactionary dentine genesis for pulp vitality preservation.
- Natural micro mechanical anchorage for excellent sealing properties without surface preparation and for post operative sensitivity elimination.
- Similar mechanical properties and mechanical behavior as human dentine for similar stress distribution.
- 3.5mm Aluminium radiopacity for easy short and long term follow-up.
- 15 x capsules + 15 x single-dose containers