Quitanet UltraConcentrated cleaning and disinfection solution for dental instruments
- Instrument cleaning and disinfection
Features & benefits
- Economical to use: the diluted (2%) solution remains active 24 hours.
- Can be used in a soaking tank and in ultra-sonic tank.
- Bactericidal in 5 min, 1%, 20°C: EN1040, EN 13727, EN 14561.
- Yeasticidal in 5 min, 2%, 20°C: EN 1275, EN 13624 and EN 14562.
- Tuberculocidal in 60 min, 2%, 20°C: EN 14563, EN14348.
- Active against HIV – 1, Herpes virus and PRV (surrogate of HBV) in 5 min, 0.1%, 20°C, against BVDV (surrogate of HCV) in 10 min, 0.25%, 20°C and against Influenza virus A [H1N1] in 5 min, 0.75%, 20°C.
- SARM in 5 min: EN13727.
- 1x 1 ltr dosing bottle.