HemogelatinResorbable, sterile, hemostatic gelatin sponges
- Hemogelatin can be used dry or soaked with sterile saline solution through simple application or by exerting slight pressure like a haemostatic device, for controlling the bleeding on:
- Extraction sites
- Periodontal surgical wounds
- Suture sites
- Oral ulcers (non-infected or viral)
- Traumatic wounds
- Denture sores
Features & benefits
- Gelatin (Porcine origin). Good hemostatic activity (absorption rate : 35*). Efficient in bleeding management.
- Resorbable. No need for a second appointment, Optimal patients’ flow.
- Flexible cube shape 10x10x10. Convenient to use and cut. Easy to place, fits all clinical situations.
- Blister-packed sterile sponges. Maintain the sterility of the product. Peace of mind.
- Box containing 24 sponges (12 blisters of 2 Individually blister-packed sterile sponges)